Needs Discovery Session [FREE]
The objective of the call is to determine if we’re a good fit for your specific needs. We have an initial screen share session to go over your existing systems and business processes, and discuss goals, automation needs, and ways to streamline operations.
The goal of this phase is to understand the ins-and-outs of your business and to build a roadmap for streamlining and automating where possible. This includes making appropriate software and process recommendations. The deliverables are:
- Standardized documentation of your various processes, broken down by department
- Scope of work proposal for the project
- Estimated project timeline for implementation
Implementation of project and automations.
Work with the designated customer champion to ensure user-adoption company-wide.
Performance & Maintenance Package
This consists of ongoing maintenance, automation monitoring, and CRM/software/business process consulting. We will make sure that your company is continuously evolving and comfortable with rapid growth.
Business Process Success Stories
43North Success Story
43North faced a few challenges, as their existing CRM wasn't optimal:
- They needed a place to house all of their applicant and sponsor data.
- Their existing application had to be connected to and deeply integrated with a CRM.
- All communications with people and by extension, companies, needed to be housed in one central location.
- They needed to document all processes and steps so no one employee became a linchpin or irreplaceable.
We had just over 1 month to migrate data from the old system to the new system and have a working MVP (Minimal Viable Product). The solution needed to be powerful and flexible, understanding that processes will evolve over time.
View Full Success Story
Crash of Rhinos Painting Success Story
Owner, Mike Ricker was looking to move their company off of legacy systems, all while:
- Streamlining existing processes.
- Taking further advantage of automation.
- Moving their offline proposal/contract signing to an online e-signature solution.
- Continuing business without data-loss or downtime during the transition.
We worked with Mike and his team to implement ProsperWorks CRM, refine processes, and migrate all of their data from their old system, MarketSharp.
View Full Success Story